Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Wow!! I can't believe how fast this week has been flying by!! Easter will here before we know it!! Anyway, today I am thankful for:
  • spring...it has finally sprung!! The tree pollen is up, and things are really starting to green up, and bud out!! We'll be mowing our yard earlier this year...the grass is already green & growing!!
  • my kids....they like to push my buttons from time to time, but they sure are a lot of comic relief!! I am blessed beyond measure that they are mine!!
  • Easter candy...I sure do love me some Cadbury Caramel (NOT creme) Eggs!! YUM-O!! Deee-lish! I only get them this time of year, which is probably a good thing!!
  • my clothes lines....I love hanging our laundry on my lines. Not only do they end up smelling great, but my dryer and the electric bill gets a big break!!
So tell me...what are you thankful for today?
Love & hugs to you all!

No comments: