Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Menu

Have a busy week ahead of me, so please be patient with me. I hope to get my blog on each day, but no promises!! I have hair & dental appts. this week, grocery shopping, Easter baskets to make up & get ready for the Easter Bunny, coupon clipping, baseball practices, food to prepare for Easter dinner (going to MIL's), laundry, and hopefully some baking. I had planned on doing some baking yesterday...bread, cookies, & brownies were on my agenda, but Mother Nature had other plans. We lost power for about 4 hours yesterday, I am assuming, due to the very high winds. The winds here the last few days have been CrAzY!! Now we're gearing up for a chance of rain for the next 7 days!! Fun times!!

Anyway, I worked on my menu plan yesterday while we had no power. I also read, clipped coupons, and played Sorry! with Sarah. She kicked my butt good! =) Here is what I came up with for this week

Monday: sloppy joes, oven fries & salads
Tuesday: grilled chicken salads (possibly chicken fajita salads)
Wednesday: pork chops, mashed potatoes, & corn
Thursday: grilled salmon, fried potatoes, & green beans
Friday: pizza (frozen)
Saturday: burgers, fries & salads OR taco salads
Sunday: Easter Dinner @ MIL's (I'm making pasta salad, veggie tray w/ dip, and at least one dessert)

No comments: