Better late than never I suppose. And I don't have a picture to share either. It's been a rather rough week here, and I'm just happy that it's finally the weekend. However, I do have some food waste to share with you, but not much. I'm definitely getting better at this, that's for sure, but like I said last week, I still have a long way to go. Anyway, here is my list for this past week:
- a whole cantaloupe; yes you read that right, a whole melon. I tried to salvage what I could, but it's like it rotted from the inside out...it was gross. And it happened within 2 days of my purchasing it. If gas prices weren't sky high, and we didn't live 20+ minutes from the stores, I would have returned it. UGH!!
- 1/2 cup or so of tuna salad
- 3 small-ish roma tomatoes
- about 1/2 cup of taco meat...can't remember when I put it in the fridge, so in an effort to stave off food poisoning, I tossed it
That's it for this week. We'll be eating up some strawberries this weekend, and some leftover beefaroni, because I don't want them to go to waste. Tonight's supper will be a smorgasbord of things: Brian wants last night's leftover pizza warmed up, I'll have some of the beefaroni, Sarah wants either cereal or bologna sandwich, and Andy, well, he'll eat just about anything you put in front of him. I like nights like this...nice, easy, & relaxing. I need a night like this after the week we've had. (I'll post more about this later; possibly this weekend.)
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! It's supposed to rain and/or snow here tonight.
Love & hugs to you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment