Good morning!! I'm posting this real quick before I run the kids to school, and before the storms get here as well. We're supposed to be in for a bumpy ride today, with a high near 72 expected today, and a strong cold front making it's way toward Ohio. Heck...it's already 67* here!! I've already turned the heat off for the day, to help conserve that precious propane!! Anyway, here is my menu plan for the week!!
MONDAY: meatloaf, mashed potatoes, & corn on the cob
TUESDAY: homemade veg. beef soup, & grilled cheese
WEDNESDAY: pork chops, potatoes, & salads
THURSDAY: grilled salmon, fried potatoes, & green beans
FRIDAY: sloppy joes, oven fries, & salads
SATURDAY: grilled chicken salads
SUNDAY: brats, oven fries (maybe just chips), & corn
It's now 68* here...wow!! I've got Shadow & the kittens, Clem (aka Clemonhead) & Dot to take the vet this morning as well. Busy, busy!!! See ya on the flip side!!
Love & hugs to you all!
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment