You see this? I got this in the mail yesterday. you know what I'm planning to do with it?! I'm going to use it on Friday, when the sale begins. They have athletic shoes, Levi's & Lee's jeans, kids clothes, bedding, shoes, bath towels. small kitchen appliances, baby clothes, men's & women's clothes, pots & pans, jewelry, underwear, table linens, outdoor items, perfumes & cosmetics, luggage, and lots more on sale. And I have an extra 30% off anything I buy!! Now, don't worry, I'm not planning on buying everything I've listed above. First of all we don't need all of that stuff, and second, I have no where to store it, even if we did. What I do plan to get is, some Levi's for Brian, tennis shoes for Andy, some underwear for the whole family, and maybe a couple new throw rugs or perhaps a Chef Mat for in front of my stove. I also plan to check out their clearance racks as well, especially for fall & winter clothing that I can set aside for back to school clothes for the kids. Plus, as an added bonus, for every $50 I spend at Kohl's, I'll receive $10 in Kohl's Cash to use at a later date (between March 31-April 17). I think I can handle that!!
Also on Friday, I plan to go to Target. I've received two booklets of coupons from Target, and will use some of them to stock up on some household items; cleaning stuff, paper goods, & personal hygiene products. I may even look and see about getting my daughter a cute, but inexpensive springy dress to wear to the spring band concert next week. She doesn't need new tennis shoes like Andy does, because she hasn't completely outgrown the ones she's wearing now, and when she does, she has graciously agreed to wear a pair of brand new tennis shoes, that had been purchase for her brother, but that he outgrew before he could wear them. They still have the tags on them and everything. Luckily, they are an all white shoe and they don't look too much like a "boy's" shoe. If they had, you can bet your butt that we'd have issues with our little princess wearing them!!
I am hoping that by planning ahead, combining my trips, and using my discounts wisely that I'll be able to save money on the things that we need, and perhaps a special treat or two, as well. Hope I get some really great bargains!!
Love & hugs to you all!
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment