Well, I have good news & I have bad news. The bad news is, I do have food waste to report this Friday. The good news? Well, it's not near as bad as I thought it would be today...thank you kiddoes for practically eating us out us house & home and choosing, for the most part, good for you snacks, like fruit. Lord knows I bought enough of it last week to feed an army. Which is why we have some food waste...I over bought. Anyway, for your viewing pleasure, the evidence of our food waste.
The Golden Delicious apples will not be totally wasted...they will be consumed. Just not by anyone in my family. We like to toss our over ripened apples over the hill, in front of our house, for the deer and/or other wildlife that roams our property. The grapes (approx. 1/2 a pound) are beginning to look more like raisins, although you really can't tell from the picture. They are showing signs of aging. And that little clementine? Well, he has seen better days as well. His skin is a lit dry and turning hard in some places. So he will get tossed or possibly added to our bird feeders.
Happy Friday everyone!! Love & hugs to all!!
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment