Sunday, March 27, 2011

Monday Menu & a visit from MIL

I'm posting my menu plan for the week, a little early. Brian's mom is here again. She'll be with us until Wednesday morning. She drove up this afternoon, which saved me gas (brownie points for Grandma), and she made the trip in order to see Sarah & Andy perform with the 5th grade band, Tuesday night, at our school's spring concert. Hard to believe that there are only about 2 months left in the school year, and my "babies" will be Official Middle Schoolers. Yikes!! Anyway, I am hoping to get some spring cleaning done tomorrow, while I have my MIL's help, and maybe she & I will be able to do some "fun running" on Tuesday. Who knows?! But when she's here, we always have a great time. I am so lucky & blessed that she's not only my mother in law, but also my friend.

Here is what I have on the menu this week. Last week's kinda got shuffled around a bit, so I'm hoping to stick with this one this week.

MONDAY: beefaroni, salads, & garlic toast
TUESDAY: taco salads
WEDNESDAY: pork chops, mashed potatoes, & green beans
THURSDAY: grilled steaks, baked potatoes, & corn
FRIDAY leftovers or soup & sandwiches
SATURDAY: grilled chicken salads
SUNDAY: meatloaf, mashed potatoes, & corn

I try to serve either bread or rolls with our meals, but not always. I am also hoping to go the entire week without either making or ordering pizza! I need a break!!

Love & hugs to you all!

No comments: