Not exactly sure how I did it, but I'm having some lower back pain today. It started last night, after I laid across our bed, on my belly, playing with my cell phone. When I sat up, the was a sharp pain, and now it really hurts for me to stand straight up. I am hoping that after I pop a few ibuprofen, I'll be feeling better. I'm also hoping that it's just a tweaked muscle and nothing else. I don't have time for a sore back.
In a little bit, I'm going to start taking our tree down. That's the plan anyway. The fact is though, I'm not quite tired of looking at it yet. Usually by now, I am sick to death of having a tree taking up residence in the corner of our living room. I am, however, sick of the kids tree, which never got touched last night because I spent an hour on the phone with my sister. By the time Sis & I finished our conversation, it was time to feed the cats & dogs, check homework, and then start supper. Maybe I'll work on that tree today. I'm also going to do a little more in the laundry room as well.
Today is also my "What's On Hand Wednesday." I have a package of boneless skinless chicken breasts thawing, which will become oven fried chicken, and I am planning on using up a box of Betty Crocker scalloped potatoes, a can of lite sliced peaches, & a box of Italian style pasta salad. I may open a can of green beans as well, just because Brian won't eat the pasta salad. Having picky eaters, two of them, in the family is absolutely no fun at all!! If I feel up to it later, I may even make some brownies or muffins or something. Who knows with me!! lol
Love & hugs to you all!
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment