Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday's Menu & other stuff

Good morning all! I am so thankful that the kids are off today for MLK Day. After Grandma's visit, I'm simply pooped. My energy zapped. drained. ka-put! However, I will prevail today. I have only 2 more loads of laundry to do today, and I'll be all caught up. Yeehaw!! ;-) I've already paid a few bills, and have begun to work on my grocery store list for this week. At some point, I need to start thinking about what we'll do for the kids' birthdays coming up in a few weeks. We are definitely cutting back on the number of guests this year, as I'm hoping to eliminate the drama associated with a tween girl's birthday party. I've got a lot to do to get ready for the events, but I know I'll get it done...because I'm motivated. Even though it was tedious & exhausting, I am thoroughly enjoying the feeling from sorting through hundreds of books, packing & organizing. I was exhilarating, to say the least. I'm hoping the feeling will deepen once I wash, dry, fold & put away my last load of laundry...well, my last load until mid-week anyway! HA! I also have invoices to type up for Brian, so my Monday is going to be pretty full. I still have hopes of getting my Christmas stuff packed up and returned to the basement today as well. Yep...my Monday will be full!! Here is my menu for this week:

Monday: beef-a-roni, salads, & garlic toast

Tuesday: meatloaf, mashed potatoes, & corn

Wednesday: chicken fingers, salads, & green beans

Thursday: sloppy joes, oven fries, & corn

Friday: homemade potato soup, burgers (?), & salads

Saturday: grilled salmon, salads, & green beans

Sunday: steaks (maybe venison), baked potatoes, & corn


Love & hugs to you all!

No comments: