Well, as I type this, Ohio is bracing itself for one doozy of a winter storm. The weather dudes are calling for everything from snow, sleet, freezing rain, ice, rain, and then some more snow. If it were up to me, I'd much prefer to have all snow than any amount of ice/freezing rain. So, after I take the kidlets to school this morning, I'll be running to fill up our gas cans, so we'll have fuel for our generator, should we lose power. I am also anticipating at least one, possible two snow days from this storm, if we do indeed get hammered.
Anyway, here is my menu for this week:
1/31: lasagna, salads, & garlic toast
2/1: homemade veg. beef soup & grilled cheese
2/2: fried chicken, mashed potatoes, & corn
2/3: Brian's pigs in a blanket & salads
2/4: pizza (possibly order out or homemade)
2/5: roast beef, potatoes, & green beans
2/6: grilled venison, mashed potatoes & corn
Stay safe & keep warm!!
Love & hugs to you all!
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment