There is some snow on it's way. Depending on which weather report you listen to (or believe), we'll be getting between 2 & 6 inches of freshly fallen snow today & into this evening. I am excited. I love the snow. The more the better, I always say. The only thing that concerns me? Picking up my kids from school this afternoon, when the heaviest snowfall will be occurring, according to Jym Ganahl, the main weather dude at Channel 4. It will be a mad house of worried parents coming to pick up their kids, I just know it. I can feel it, and I'm sure our school's secretary can as well. It will be an interesting afternoon to say the least.
After I drop the kidlets off at school, I will head down the road, to Aldi, to pick up the few essentials I need to get me through a possible snow day tomorrow. A gallon of milk, a loaf of bread, some fresh produce. If Aldi's produce is sub par (which it usually is hit or miss), I will be able to just jut across the road & go to Meijer. Also, Brian's may be coming to stay with us a few days. She doesn't like being shut in her house when we get lots of snow. She's afraid to drive in it. So, I will either go and get her, or she'll end up driving up here before noon. Either way, I'll have to hustle this morning. The stores will no doubt be crowded with the MBE people (MBE= milk, bread, & eggs). I just want to pick up a few things to tide over hungry kids on a snow day, should we have one tomorrow. I simple CAN NOT run out of milk...that is a major offense in this house. A felony, if you will. And you must know, any given week, we can go through 4-6 gallons of milk in this house!! And that's with the kids going to school Monday - Friday, and Brian working 5, sometimes 6 days a week. I don't even drink it that often, only on my cereal. So you can imagine how an impromptu snow day can wreck havoc on the milk supply in our home.
So with that, I bid you adieu. Please, if you out & about on the streets & roads of Ohio, please drive carefully, or better yet, stay home once the snow is coming down hard.
Love & hugs to you all!!
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
1 comment:
MBE...love it! ;)
Did you guys end up having a snow day? I don't even want to tell you what our stupid weather is out here....it should not feel like mid Spring in January, there is just so many things wrong with that!!
Milk consumption is a huge variable around here....when I buy 2 gallons 1 will end up going bad, but the week I only buy 1 gallon and we run out in a day!!
Enjoy your snow! You know I am jealous! Can't wait to see some pictures so I can live a little through them! :)
Post a Comment