Saturday, September 13, 2008

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night!

So here it is, going on 7:00p.m. on what's turning out to be a fairly decent evening. We just got home from running to Delaware to pick up a truck that hubby's gonna swap the truck bed. The trip to Delaware came after we'd both driven to Fredericktown for the boy's football game, from which I left early to get the girl to the Colt JV game in time. Her game was at Northmor...about 40 minutes from where the boy was playing! And then it was like a steam bath outside today from all the rain we've gotten since yesterday. Thank God there was a breeze, a nice breeze, but good grief, it was still really stinkin' hot!

The girl did cheer a little at her brother's game. I did get a few pictures there. I think I also got a few shots of the boy on the field. However, after all the turmoil of making myself remember my camera, you know what happened?!?!?!?!?!!? And no, it wasn't my memory card.....the flippin' battery went D E A D!! UGGGGGGGHHH!!! So now I'm waiting for it to charge, so I can upload the handful of pictures I took today, and share a few with you all.

What else is on my agenda for tonight? Well, at some point I'll have to fix us some dinner, I'm going to make some brownies for dessert, and then we'll probably all settle in to watch the USC - OSU game at 8. It's going to be interesting, to say the least. There is only one Ohio State fan in our family, and it's not me!! Good luck boy!!! :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Angie - buy an extra battery. I always keep an extra charged in my bag. When hte one in the camera dies i put the new one in, recharge the old one and stick it back in my bag. I NEVER have to worry about a dead battery. Trust me it works!