Monday, September 8, 2008

Our county fair experience

I can't believe almost a week has gone by since I last posted. So many things to talk about now. As you all know, I took the kids to the county fair on August 27th. We had almost perfect weather for it. There were a few brief showers in the morning, it was overcast, but comfortable. No sunburns this year, that's for sure!!



As you can see, the boy got the head start on the Fun Slide, but the girl finished first!!


Riding the spinning swinging heart ride! They loved this ride...they went on it at least 4 times!



Petting a llama.......and PEEK-A-BOO! This llama was more than a little camera shy. It would poke it's head above the gate, but when you'd look at him, he'd back away rather quickly. He was cracking us up!! But my favorite llama reminded me of one of my favorite Disney movies, "The Emperor's New Groove."


Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you......

COUS-COUS!!!!!! Ain't he cute?!?! This one had us all laughing in the llama barn!!
It was a good day, even though the girl provided us with many a melt down. The kids both won a gold fish, both of which has since crossed over to the big fish bowl in the sky! They lasted over a week which amazed even me! The kiddoes are already talking about next year's fair!!

1 comment:

LaFever's said...

YOUR BACK!!! I have missed you!
Happy be~lated Anniversary! Hope it was a good one!