We are currently under a winter storm warning. The snow is coming down, and has been for a couple of hours now. I checked the radar, and it looks like it's going to be here awhile - well into the overnight hours. I love the snow...there is just something peaceful, beautiful, and serene about the snow. Watching it come down and coat the trees, grass, plants, etc. is very relaxing to me. However, I hate the look of dirty snow. The snow that's been driven over, plowed to the sides of the road, and salted. It's ugly. Luckily, the road we live on rarely sees a plow. Oh the joys of depending on township trustees to take care of your roads.
Tomorrow, the kids and I are supposed to go to Columbus for my nephew's 6th birthday party. My sister is holding it at Magic Mountain at Brice Rd. & I-70. I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it now or not. It will simply depend on the weather. Unfortunately, one of the downfalls to having a birthday in winter, is that you normally are at the mercy of the weather. I just hope my sister understands if we're not able to make it down for his party.
Speaking of winter birthdays....Sarah & Andy will be turning 9, yes, I said 9, next month!! The last 2 years we've had bowling parties, which are fun, and fairly simple to do. However, Sarah is wanting to have a party at home this year, and well, she's really wanting to have a sleepover. I am hoping that we'll be able to accommodate her wishes, as well as Andy's, and give them each a nice party with their friends. And seeing as I've got about a month to decide on what we'll do, and plan it all...I better get on the ball!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful & safe weekend. Enjoy the snow!!
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
2 comments:
Bring it on baby...I am R-E-A-D-Y for some S-N-O-W!!
yeah, rub it in why don't you?! I would love love love to have snow, however not here...darn Southern California!!! It's windy and going to be in th e60's and 70's all weekend then it is supposed to be 85 by Monday! What is THAT?! It's January!!! Ah...well, enjoy it for me!
Post a Comment