Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Going to get Grandma today

As you all know, we've had plans to have Brian's mom come and stay with us again, for a few days. I can't wait, and neither can the kids. We are all just so excited about her return!! I think what Brian likes about her being here is that I get up in the morning. EARLY. And for those of you who know me well, I am not....I repeat NOT a morning person. I would much rather stay up til 2am, get up at 8am (or later), than go to bed at 11pm and get up at or before 6am!! Anyway, I just have a short amount of time to post, as I want to re-straighten the house, and then run to the store before the kids are home from school. Grandma said she had a few errands to run, and would call me on her way home, to give me a better idea of when to go and pick her up. I am thinking when the kids get off the bus, we'll just head to Johnstown, if I've heard from her by then.

I did my 1 mile walking workout this morning, after I got home from dropping the kids off at school. I need to take some Advil, as my left knee is bothering me. Hopefully the Advil will work and work quickly. I'm far too young to have my MIL work circles around me!! That's just how out of shape I am!! We ended up having pizza (I had 1/2 a sub & salad) last night from Pizza to Go. It was yummy!! Not as healthy as the grilled chicken salads would have been, but I was exhausted when Brian got home and just didn't feel like cooking. anything. at. all.

Well, I better get back at it. It's almost lunch time, and I still have much to do. I will try to post while she is here, but I can't promise anything. Usually, my time is pretty much taken up when she's here. But I'm not complaining...like I said, I'm looking forward to her being here. I intend to do my walking routine daily, except maybe on Sunday...not sure yet. I'll update when I can. Hugs to you all!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! I'm so proud to hear you've already worked out today! Keep it up ~ you'll feel better, I promise! Have fun with your MIL and try real hard to pop on even if it's just to type "Did it!"...

LaFever's said...

Yes I am with Cheryl...give us an update..or we may have to call and bug the shit out of you!!!
You go girl! I am very proud of you! And when you feel down, CALL one of us and we will help! Team work baby!

Shawn said...

Keep it up you! I'm sooo sore today, just from walking 1 freaking mile...me and my fat behind need to keep it up that's for dang sure! We can do it! have fun with your MIL!