Good day all! I finally got my butt out of bed this morning at 7:45....don't judge. I had trouble sleeping last night...the time I looked at the clock before falling asleep, it was after 3am. So I'm a tired soul today. Was it too much to ask for a 2 hour delay this morning?!!? I mean GEEZ!!
We went to Grandma's house yesterday. We spent all afternoon & evening there, not getting home until 11:30. By the time we got home, the kids got their PJ's on, and they got into bed, it was midnight. I'm sure they'll be tired and go to bed early tonight (God willing)!! We had a great visit with her, as we usually do. I believe she'll be coming back to our house for a few days next week. We're planning on possibly next Wednesday or Thursday through Monday or Tuesday. I just hope the weather holds out next week, and I can go get her and bring her home safely!!
Speaking of weather...the winter storm I was so excited about?!?! It was a total bust!! I don't think I've ever been so disappointed in not getting a lot of snow!! We didn't go to my nephew's party because Columbus was supposed to get freezing rain & ice, and I didn't feel like driving to and from his party, in that kind of weather. So on Saturday, we had a lazy day. I didn't even get dressed...it was awesome!! The kids and I watched the movie Twister on tv, and we all just laid around. It was great to just take the day and lounge around!!
Not much going on this week. Got a PTO meeting today at 4pm. Plus I'm doing laundry today. Tomorrow, I'm hoping to take at least one of the Christmas trees down and possibly start taking the big one done. I want my living room back now. Wednesday will hopefully finish taking the big tree down and get it outside, for the birds. I am sure with the way it's supposed to be bitterly cold later this week, they'll appreciate having the shelter! Thursday & Friday are kind of up in the air. I'll be cleaning & running errands at some point this week, too.
Like I said, it's a slow news day here. Not much going on; which is kind of a nice change compared to the last couple of months!! Have a great Monday!!
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
1 comment:
I ended up having a totally lazy day today! I still don't even have the laundry done!! I took a nap for 2 HOURS!! I was just teasing about giving you crap about not calling. I know everyone would have let me have it eventually ;)! Have you excercised yet? I'm telling you...I feel great. Today's nap aside I have SO MUCH ENERGY! Hugs...
Post a Comment