Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let the sunshine in

This will be quick. I am taking just a quick break from my cleaning duties today. I did pause for about an hour to watch Obama's speech. God be with him and us, as we enter this new chapter in American history. It's going to be a long haul, but I am confident in the American people, that we WILL get through this, and be better because of it.

Anyway...the sunshine!! Well, it's a glorious sight to behold that's for sure. Even though it is only 16* right now, I welcome the sunshine, the blue skies, and the sheer beauty of the sparkling snow. It's amazing. So amazing that our dog, Shadow, is actually lying in the snow, getting some sun!

I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off since about 9:30 this morning. I've gotten much done, but still have much to do. I actually took a little time and ate breakfast (Kellogg's Heart Smart cereal). A couple hours later, I had a chocolate & oats fiber bar (Aldi's version of the Fiber One bars-I tried the caramel ones too...not bad). I also took my Arbonne Women's Power Pack of vitamins this morning. They have an A.M. pak & a P.M. pak. I need to order some more of them, and order a box for Brian too. I hoping to notice a difference in myself within 7-10 days. I have also only had one diet Mt. Dew...no cokes today. Brian will be so pleased. I'll drink water the rest of the day...maybe add a Crystal Light packet to it. Who knows? You wanna hear the funny thing?? I haven't felt hungry yet. I know I'm going to have to eat a little lunch soon, as it's going on 3pm here. I am also hoping to get my 1 mile WATP workout in before supper. Which will be grilled chicken salads & crusty bread (French bread).

Well, I need to get back at it. It'll be time to go meet the kids at the end of our driveway soon enough. I'll update later, after I get my workout in!!

5 comments:

Shawn said...

Keep it up girl!!

Unknown said...

YEA ANGIE ~ I'll be calling you shortly if you don't get your update on...If you haven't done it already, get you butt in gear and go to it girl!! Love you!!

Coolwhip said...

Got it in...barely!! But I got it done right before Brian got home from work!! WOOHOO!! YAY ME!! ;o)

Shawn said...

Yay for you! After I picked the girls up and too them to dance I took Brooklyn with me and went up to the soccer field and walked a mile...boy am I tired! Phew!! I need to keep it up though! Good for you on getting it done! How was your day with out any soda? I get terrible caffiene headaches when I try to stop, but I have been trying to cut back...hard habit to break though!

Unknown said...

Great Job Ang!! Now ... Just keep doing that!! I am proud of you and I will be watching your blog carefully!!