Ladies, I have an announcement I'd like to make. I don't mean it to sound sexist, or outdated, it is simply the plain and honest truth. Anytime, any type of light on your vehicle comes on, ie. check engine light, overdrive off light is blinking, etc. please, I implore you....PLEASE just call your husband's, significant others, dad, brother, or anyone who might know more about it than you do. Don't ever try to anticipate what he/she might tell you to do; just swallow your pride and CALL FIRST!!!
I think, luckily, that Brian was able to fix the problem with the truck, by adding some transmission fluid, however, I might have, and quite possibly did cause some irreversible damage to the transmission, by driving it home from Delaware yesterday. Hind sight being what it is, I should have called him when I noticed the light blinking. I could have bought some transmission fluid at Wal-Mart, and been on my merry way. But NOOOOOOOOOOO....I thought I knew better, and I honestly thought, if I would have tried to call him, that he'd just tell me to try and drive it home, and he'd look at it when he got here. So that's what I did. Hopefully, things will be okay now, but we'll see. And I know I won't hear the end of this....for a very long time....say like, NEVER!!
So with all that being said, I must admit that I was wrong, and should have called him. I wish now I would have, but I can't change the past. I just need to learn from my mistakes.
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
1 comment:
Oh yeah..I learned that one a loooong time ago!!!LOL! Anytime any light or anything comes on I am on that phone with John! I wouldn't have thought about transmission fluid either! I'm glad it was an easy fix though! I've been thinking of you a lot lately...I miss ya!
Post a Comment