Our financing for the possible "new" truck is looking really good. To save on the interest rate, we opted to go with a line of credit. Which means, basically we can pay as much as we want, or the minimum payment...I like having those options. My best friend is going to take me down to look at the truck tomorrow, and most likely take it for a test drive, etc. Brian's already stopped and looked at it...said it was actually very nice. But he didn't have the time to take it for a spin. I am hoping that we'll be able to get it tomorrow, so we'll have it in time for Thanksgiving. But we'll see. I'm trying really, really hard to not get too excited about it, but well....I just can't help myself!! lol
Well, now I need to get back to getting stuff ready for the parent/teacher conference dinner preparations. Oh, how I wish I could get someone else to stay there and clean up and possibly go look at the truck tonight...but it's not gonna happen! I'll keep you posted on how things go!!
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment