Thursday, November 13, 2008

Last Time ??

We'll be leaving in about 10 minutes, to go to Brian's parent's house. He's already left...I called and ordered pizza from Long Branch, in Johnstown, so he can pick it up on his way through. I am taking the kids to see their Grandpa, most likely for the last time. And ever since I've gotten home from Katie's house today, I've been frantically going through pictures, trying to find this one picture of Brian and his dad, coming home from a long day of deer hunting. I took it unbeknowst to either of them, as they were walking toward our house. It's not a great picture by any stretch of the means, however, Brian is adamant about making sure it's included in the power point tribute thing that the funeral home puts together.

Anyway...please pray for me/us. Pray that we all make it to Grandma's house and home safely, that we all have a good visit, and that I am able to find this picture of Brian and his dad. I hope and pray that I find some much needed inspiration on the radio, on my drive down there. I listen to The River (104.9fm), and it's been such a wonderful crutch for me...it's helped hold me up the last few days.

I'll post again soon....hopefully tomorrow. ;o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Angie, I too lean on the River frequently! Stop and breathe and LISTEN to God. He will tell you where the picture is but he whispers...remember? Quiet your mind and listen with your heart. He will provide the answers and comfort you all need if you let him! I am praying for you all! Love, Cheryl

Shawn said...

Hey love! I've been thinking of you and your family the last few days. Lots of prayers being sent your way. Let me know if I can do abything for you, you know I'll do what I can from way out here! Love you!