I had yet another x-ray taken at the dentist's office. He still can't find anything wrong on the x-ray. The tooth looks fine, the root canal looks fine, and nothing else, like an
abscess, cyst, or tumor is showing up either. However, there is still a small spot on my gum, just below the tooth, that's still a little puffy. To be on the "safe side" he's put me on yet another antibiotic, but this time it's
erythromyacin. Happy happy joy joy!! The only thing he said about seeing a specialist (oral surgeon) was that if it started to bother me again, I'm to call and let him know, and he'll call with a referral. He did mention that if I did end up seeing an oral surgeon, it would get quite expensive. As if $55 for him to take ONE x-ray, look in my mouth, and rub my lower gums wasn't expensive!! *rolling eyes* Anyway...all is well for now.
1 comment:
Glad to hear nothing major, hope you are feeling better!!
Post a Comment