I have no idea why, but I am rather tired today. I was in bed and asleep by midnight last night, which is early for me. I had set my alarm for 6:30a.m. and thought it would be no problem to get up that early. Nope....I just kept hitting the snooze button until almost 7 o'clock. And even then I did not feel awake enough to get up. I don't know if it's because it's cold, and I was nice and toasty under the covers, or if I just simply didn't sleep well, either way I was so not ready to get up and face the day today.
I got the kids to school on time this morning. No thanks to them. I swear, getting Andy to get up, get dressed, and his stuff ready to go to school is like pulling teeth! Usually, getting him up is no problem...he's usually up before I am; he's definitely more like his dad in that way - he's a morning person! However, today and yesterday too, it was almost 8:00 before he decided to grace us with his presence. And then this morning, I had to tell him repeatedly to get his shoes on!! ARGH!! He also fought me on whether or not he needed gloves. I made him take them...that was the compromise. I wanted him to wear them, but he didn't think he needed them, so we compromised and he put them in his coat pockets. Sarah on the other hand, was all bundled up..coat, hats, scarf, and mittens!! The only things she was missing were her snow pants and boots!! lol
I am still trying to find the time to go through pictures and stuff for Brian's mom. Brian's brother's wife emailed me asking whether or not I had any pictures of her kids with Grandpa. Ummmm....gee, I'm not sure. I doubt it, but I can look. Brian keeps telling me to not worry about it, that it's their fault if they don't have any pictures, etc. One on hand, I know he's right, but on the other, I just keep wondering how anyone will explain to, especially their 2 youngest kids, why there aren't any pictures of them with their Grandpa. So....my quest continues...and by the way, I am still looking for that picture of Brian and his dad coming home from a deer hunt. If the truth is known, it's probably right in front of my face, and I just can't see it. You know how that goes.
I have a dentist appointment at 11:30 this morning. He needs to check the one tooth, that he's worried my root canal is going bad. How exactly does a root canal go bad?!? I have no idea, but I plan to find out. He's mentioned referring me to an oral surgeon, which does not sound pleasant at all to me. I hope it's nothing, and that he doesn't find anything on the x-rays. *fingers crossed*
Well, I've got laundry to fold, and things to pick up. I had so many plans for getting stuff done today. Maybe after my dentist appt. I'll have a little more energy. Plus, I have some pictures I need to find.
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment