I worked on my weekly menu over the weekend. It's nothing spectacular or fancy, but it helps me keep me motivated to use up what we already have on hand in the pantry, fridge, & freezer. I was hoping to not go to Kroger or Meijer this week, but Kroger has some decent sales on produce, so I may pick up a few fresh items, milk, and check the marked down meats! Meijer's ad wasn't all that great this week, so I probably won't go there. Aldi will have their Italian food items available this week. They are all special buys so they'll only be available for limited time.
Here's the menu:
Monday: fried chicken, mashed potatoes, & green beans
Tuesday: grilled venison, potatoes, & corn
Wednesday: pizza (frozen)- we have skating party from 6-8pm
Thursday: sloppy joes, chips, & salads
Friday: roast beef, potatoes, & corn
Saturday: pepperoni rolls & salads
Sunday: taco salads
Have a great week everyone!!
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment