Anyway, Fair Week as it's called around here, will have us very busy indeed!! I believe Brian's mom is coming to stay with us at some point next week. I doubt that she'll come and stay the entire week, but maybe Wednesday or Thursday through Labor day. On one of those days, I'd like for she & I to take the kids to the zoo. I mentioned this to her not too long ago, and she talks about it a lot now. We'll also take a day and go to the fair. Friday, September 4th, the kids have their 6 month dental check ups in Columbus. I have no idea what I was thinking scheduling their appointments on the Friday before the last holiday weekend of the summer!! Lord help me!! Luckily, their appts. are at 10am, so hopefully we'll get in and get out, and be home before the crazy traffic starts!! Andy and Sarah will, of course, still have football and cheer practice the entire week they're off, excluding that Friday. So there's not going to be much down time the week that they're off, but we have absolutely nothing planned for Labor Day weekend, and I hope and pray it stays that way!!
Well, as promised, here are some photos from Saturday's Colt Football Preview Day at Elgin. They played 2 mini "scrimmages" and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by two things: how well they played, and how much Andy was actually on the field and not on the sidelines. lol But, their first real game is this Sunday at 2pm. I can't remember who or where we play, but it'll be fun I'm sure. And I'll actually get to get some pics of Sarah in action cheering for the JV team!! The girls didn't dress or cheer on Preview Day so I don't have any shots of her to share at this time.
I will check in again soon. I've got lots of PTO things to work on this week, as well as things around the house too!! Hopefully, I'll get them all done!! :o) Love & hugs!!
1 comment:
I love the uniforms this year too!!! GO # 51!!!!!
Post a Comment