Well today my "babies" started their first day of the fourth grade. They are in the same class again, this year. Having them in the same class has it's pros & cons, but the pros far outweigh the cons. I am still in shock, or maybe it's more denial, that they are in the 4th grade. I mean, wasn't it just yesterday that I was taking them to their first day of preschool!??! And to top it all off, it's going to be a scorcher today. High of 90 is expected, and the humidity is almost unbearable. I am hoping and praying that they have no homework. Well, other than all the freaking paper work I have to fill out! lol Andy has football practice tonight, and I know for a fact that he didn't sleep well last night. He was up and down a couple times because of his allergies. Sarah won't have cheer practice until tomorrow evening. So I'll have her help me with supper and folding laundry, while the boys are at practice tonight. Anyway...I'm going to make this brief, so I can post some pictures. I need to pay some bills today as well as do some paperwork for the business. Not the way I'd planned on spending my day, but we all know how that usually goes!! :o)


These aren't the best shots I could get of the football & cheer poses. It was so dang hot last Saturday, and the photographer was on top of things this year. Way more organized this year than it was last year. Of course, getting out uniforms, etc. a couple days BEFORE picture day helped a lot with that!! lol I did order a small package, so we'd have a few wallets to share with family, and so the kids would have their team 8x10. Hopefully, we'll have those in a few weeks.

Here is a shot of the kids as we were about to head out the door. Sarah's hair is pulled back (she did it herself). This is their "official" First Day of 4th Grade shot!!
Hope everyone is enjoying their day. Love & hugs!
2 comments:
Love the pics :) Can't wait to see you....for more than 2 sec....and sit down and hear all about your summer and how FB and Cheer are going!!!
We need to get on the ball and get a mom's group scheduled soon!! I am missing my peeps!! =)
Post a Comment