I haven't been on for the last few days as we're experiencing some possibly major issues with our PC. It was fine the last time I used it on Saturday, but something occurred from the last time I used through Sunday afternoon, when several Hard Drive errors messages popped up on the screen. I do know that a Trojan was detected & removed by our security software. All the icons on my screen are gone, as well as all the programs; unless they are hidden. My favorites, documents (including pictures) appear to be "missing." I'm not quite computer savvy enough to figure it out on my own, and/or fix the problem. However, somehow I was able to get online, so I was able to access my email, my blog, etc. Not sure what the deal is there. I am freaking out a little on the inside though, as I'm not sure what to think. And anytime I tried to add any links to my list of favorites (such as blogs from my blog list to the right, here), I was asked if I wanted to override the existing link on my favorites list!! ACK!! So, I'm stumped here. I would appreciate any insight and/or advice.
Thanks so much!!!
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment