Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Menu

I got my menu plan worked out for this week. We have Super Games (field day) at school on Thursday, and the weather doesn't look good for us to be outdoors this year. And we have 2 baseball games scheduled this week as well, on Tuesday & Thursday evenings. Plus, we have a holiday weekend coming up, too!! Wow!! I just realized we only have 9 days of school left, including today! Anyway, on the days we ball games scheduled, I try to plan something quick to fix, for our suppers. Especially since we have to be there 45 minutes early. So, I'm planning ahead, to be more prepared for quick suppers on busy nights. Here's what on the menu this week:

Monday: grilled pork chops, baked potatoes, & salads
Tuesday: pasta w/meat sauce, salads, & bread
Wednesday: grilled venison, mashed potatoes, & corn
Thursday: shredded chicken sandwiches and salads
Friday: burgers, salads, & corn
Saturday: steaks, baked potatoes, & salads
Sunday: brats, salads, & mac & cheese

No comments: