Wow...can't believe it's been week since my last blog entry. Hmmm...I guess feeling under the weather took more out of me than I thought!! I've had sinus congestion and a nagging cough for over a week now. No fevers, chills. body aches, etc. just a stuffy nose, a tickle in my throat and the cough. It's much better now, but still coughing some. Hopefully, by the end of the week, I'll be back to normal. Whatever that is!! lol Anyway, last week's menu got tweaked some due to ball practices, errands, and Brian's working on putting a new roof on his mom's house. So some of last week's fare got added to this week's menu. It's supposed to be cooler than normal here this week, wet & rainy (of course), and so I've planned on some soup, and comfort foods this week.
Monday: oven baked pork chops, mashed potatoes, & salads w/rolls
Tuesday: homemade potato soup & burgers
Wednesday: oven baked chicken, mashed potatoes, & corn
Thursday: roast beef, potatoes, & corn
Friday: beefaroni or spaghetti w/ meatsauce, salads, & garlic toast
Saturday: leftovers or a possible cookout/dinner at MIL's for Mother's Day
Sunday: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY (Mom's day off!!)
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment