In keeping with my frugal goals, instead of doing a monthly menu, I'm going to start making out a new menu on Mondays. I find that when I have a menu plan, my days seem to run a little more smoothly. Now keep in mind, this is just a plan, a daily guide, if you will. This, by any means, doesn't mean I
have to follow this menu right down to the letter. It is simply meant to be a tool with which to plan my cooking strategies, as well as my grocery shopping plans. So without further ado, I give you my weekly menu plan!
- Monday: homemade beefaroni, salads, & Italian bread
- Tuesday: homemade chicken tenders (oven baked/fried), green beans, & rice pilaf
- Wednesday: meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, & rolls (carb lovers delight!! lol)
- Thursday: pizza (either take out or homemade; will depend on my mood)
- Friday: grilled steaks, baked potatoes, & green beans
- Saturday: pork chops, potato wedges, & salads
- Sunday: grilled chicken salads & rolls
On Mondays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays, we have football & cheer practice in the evenings. I try to plan quick fix meals on those days, so we're not eating at 9 o'clock at night. And eating supper at 4p.m. is just way too early for me!! If we ate then, I'd have to fix another meal when we got home!! So, there you have it....my menu plan for this week.
Love & hugs to you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment