Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Greetings

Well, I'm not sure after today how often I'll get to post until after Christmas. You see, for me, the next week brings lots of stuff to do; presents to wrap, cards to send, cookies to bake, candy to make, and lots, lots more. And as if that weren't enough, Brian's mom is coming to our house tomorrow afternoon, which means she'll be with us at the Christmas concert Thursday night. Not that I'm complaing...I'm not...just a little freaked out by all I have left to do!

Tonight, we'll be going to our PTO sponsored skating party at Sunbury Skate Club. Tomorrow, after I take the kids to school, I'll go get groceries, and a few last minute gifts, then it'll be on to my mom's prayer group at noon. From there, I am hoping to head on down to Johnstown, to pick up my mother in law. And hopefully, we'll be back here in time to either pick them up at school, or get them off the bus. I still have a few gifts for her to get wrapped and under the tree, which I'll do tonight when we return from the skating party (which I'm trying to butter up my husband in hopes that he'll take the kids skating while I stay at home to clean & wrap). And oh yeah...did I mention that I still need to make the treat bags for the kids Christmas party at school, on Friday.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to having her here, and getting some stuff done this weekend, while I have her help!! We'll be baking cookies & making candy this weekend for sure!! Aunt Deb is coming up Friday evening to have Christmas with us, as well. Saturday, we'll be going to Aunt Pam's for a family get together, pizza, games, and gifts...should be fun!!

I am hoping to get the chance to update at least once before Christmas, but no promises. :o) Just in case..I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!! If you're traveling, please be safe! Merry Christmas everyone!!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I hope you have a fabulous Christmas my friend! Talk to you soon! Love you!