Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Or as my kids would say....

"Trick or treat, smell my feet, gimme something good to eat!!"

We went trick or treating last night, in Centerburg. In years passed, we've gone to Marengo, however, after asking around, I could never figure out what time exactly, trick or treat started in Marengo. So we went to Centerburg instead. The kids had fun, and got lots of goodies too!

Meet my son, the S.W.A.T. officer:

Andy simply had way too much fun getting dressed up, and ready to go. I did end up having to take the gun away from him toward the end of the night, simply because I got tired of listening to Sarah whine about him bugging her with it!!











Are you a good witch? Or a bad witch? She's neither actually, but she's definitely in the ornery witch category!! Daddy was teasing her that if she wanted to be a witch that she wouldn't have to dress up. To witch...er, which she rather sarcastically replied:

"HA! HA! Very funny daddy. I almost forgot to laugh."

Yes, I was nearly in stitches from laughing so hard!! She's got her daddy's number, that's for sure!!

As you can clearly see, she was more than ready to head out the door to go trick or treating. She just wouldn't put her pumpkin down for her pictures!!


The kids and I walked and walked last night. I don't think we ever walked that much in Marengo. I know my legs are sore, and I slept like a baby last night. I feel asleep before the 10 o'clock news came on, and woke up this morning around 6:20, when my husband so lovingly said to me, "HEY!! D'you pack me a lunch?" I replied that no, but that I would. I normally do this before I go to bed, so he doesn't have to get me up in the mornings to do it. Oh well....it got me up, and motoring this morning. I've already got my first load of laundry going, their treat bags, for their class party at school, are all ready to go, Andy is now up and raring to go. Sarah is up, but is still in her room. I need to jump in the shower here in a few and get the kids some breakfast. That load of laundry will be ready to go in the dryer by the time I'm done with my shower, and then I'll throw in another load.

I had planned on going to Polaris today, to the bank, Office Max, and a few other errands. But quite frankly, I simply don't feel like it now. I may just run to the bank, and stop at Kroger for a few groceries. I just don't know yet.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment:

LaFever's said...

Happy Halloween to you!!! Thought we lost you here in blog world...LOL!!! JK, you are a busy lady!!! The kids looked too cute! We went to Centerburg too! We saw you as we were going into town to park! We also usually go to Marengo, but I think now we may change that! Marengo is so small and too many people, plus you know EVERYONE and then if your kids are like mine "MOMM-MIE come on" So glad you had fun! Oh and Thanks for doing the treat bags...Al says to me last night at 9:00 are you going to do something for our party? I say no it is not our turn, to which she replied...ANGIE DOES IT EVERYTIME...EVERY YEAR! Thanks for that ANGIE!!! LOL!!! You get the mother of the year award!!!!!!!