Here is my latest menu for the upcoming week. I am hoping to blog more, but can't make any promises. You know, some days, I am just at a loss for words!! I know...shocking news, right!?!? LOL Right now, we are anticipating a funeral in the near future. My brother in law had his surgery last Friday. He tolerated the surgery well, but suffered a serious seizure late Saturday night. He is currently unresponsive, and the doctors have told the family there is nothing more that can be done for him. Please keep our family and Jerry's wife & children in your thoughts & prayers as we wait for the Lord to take him home. I will keep you all posted on things as much as I possibly can. Thanks so much!!
Monday: grilled salmon, fried potatoes, & green beans
Tuesday: roast beef, potatoes, & corn
Wednesday: homemade potato soup, grilled cheese, & salads
Thursday: taco salads
Friday: pizza
Saturday: oven fried pork chops, mashed potatoes, & green beans
Sunday: lasagna, salads, & homemade garlic bread/toast
WIS, WWA | kombucha observation
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment