Great news everyone!! My Expedition is officially fixed!! Turns out, after Brian did a lot of research, it was not the fuel pump that was bad. It was the fuel pump sensor. Apparently, it was so badly corroded that it finally burnt up. So last night, whilst he was changing the oil, he also fixed my truck. I had no idea either. It was such an amazingly awesome surprise!! My husband is my rock, and he is most definitely my hero!!
After I dropped the kids off at school, I ran to Sunbury. I have 50 cents off per gallon of gas at Kroger, plus I wanted to drop in the Goodwill store there, and check on getting Andy some snowpants or bibs. I had no luck finding him the snowpants, but I managed to get him a pair of Levi's for $1.99, and I found 2 skorts, 4 shirts, and 2 fleece jackets for Sarah. I never seem to have any luck finding decent stuff in Andy's size. Anyway, I also picked up a super cute Kate Spade handbag & matching wallet...practically brand new!! I paid $29.99 for them.
And then, I spotted this cute little pink Coach bag, in a display case.
The tag said $15. Now, I'm not known for carrying pink purses, but I thought my daughter might like it for her 10th birthday next month. She doesn't normally carry a purse, but I know that, in time, she will need to carry one. I think I got an awesome deal on both bags. I always look for designer or name brand labels while shopping at Goodwill and/or The Salvation Army. The skorts I picked up for Sarah were from Limited Too and Land's End. The shirts I found for her were from Limited Too/Justice, Gap, and Abercrombie. I think I did very well on my purchases this morning.
Tomorrow, weather permitting, I'll be headed up to Mansfield, for my Sam's Club stuff. I like to get our dog food there, as well as my cleaning & laundry supplies. I also plan to pick up some Laura's Lean ground beef, if Sam's still carries it in their meat department. I'll also pick up the milk, eggs, butter/margarine, and fresh produce I need. Plus, I'll stop by Lowe's or Home Depot for birdseed. My feeders are almost empty now, and I so enjoy seeing the gold finches & cardinals at my feeders. I'm still on the look out for snowpants/bibs for Andy. I have a gift card to Kohl's, where I'm hoping to find a pair that will fit him. Wish me luck!!
Love & Hugs to all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment